welcome back, Guest!
This site is undergoing some construction. Please note that all lore is changing!
The cbox to the left is an OOC (out of character) cbox. Please make sure to register your cbox name to be the same as your ooc name on the site. When using our Cbox we ask that you keep in mind two things:
  1. Please be respectful!
  2. Do not advertise!
To turn off or adjust the sound of the clicking noise, use that small speaker button just below where you type your message.
The Wanted!

Queen's Council: Want to have a say in how the Kingdom is ran? Well Geva is looking for her council members and this could be your chance to have a say in the matter! To read more about this, go here. Princess' Circle:The Princess who is soon to be a Queen needs her inner circle. She is looking to fill positions like lady in waitings and guards! To read more about this, go here. Yes, Master:Wanna play a servant girl who has a hot sexy lord? Dorian Thornton is looking for female submissives to serve under him in his household! To read more about this, go here. Mother, dearest: Geva's mother is needed! She's currently the Queen Regent until Geva is crowned but the woman isn't all that she seems now is she? To read more about this, go here.
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Add Reply
New Poll

The Princess' Circle
Geva Harrow
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 06:46 PM
Queen of Amerys 24 years old Castle of Winterlake

Lady's in Waiting:
First and foremost, Geva needs two lady's in waiting. They were probably hand picked by her mother or even by herself if they are known as childhood friends. They are of course of noble blood of some sort. They'd both be close in age to Geva, early 20s. Their personality is entirely up to you but I do imagine one is very much like Geva, while another isn't as much like her in personality. Maybe even a bit of a subtle jealousy in one of them. One is from house Tarrenwood, so please see the Nobles thread to learn about the House of Tarrenwood!

Royal Guards:
Geva has her own guards that are assigned to her. I'm sure some of them have been assigned to her since she was a young child. I'm also open to a few of them being recent additions - and it's open for them to be there to soon to betray her, too. You'll find that I'm very open to ideas that might fit better for you and willing to find a median for us both to be happy at.

PMEmail
^
Geva Harrow
 Posted: Mar 23 2015, 01:18 AM

Bump!
PMEmail
^
Geva Harrow
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 04:52 PM

Bump!
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Shadowplay The Kill Factor Warlands Zweihander WICKEDGRACE NA
Southern Winds Weyr
ROYALS SKIN BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0, ATF & ROUX | SKIN RE-VAMP FOR INVIDIA BY MALEFIC OF RPG-D.